Small Business Support
Viewpoint understands the importance of Mental Health within your corporate culture.
To address Mental Health within your organization, Viewpoint offers Mental Health Assessments (MHA) whereby we interview (via telehealth) your team members (via telehealth), obtain critical information and then provide a summary report (maintaining the confidentiality of your trusted employees) along with suggested resources and action items. This MHA provides an unparalleled and unique Mental Health / Human Resource quality standard in today’s business environment.
Increased mental health can result in:
- Increased productivity
- Greater throughput, reduced error, increased innovation and collaboration
- Increased health and wellness
- Reduced anxiety, stress, depression and sick time; Increased energy and overall vitality
- Reduced burnout
- Increased satisfaction with company goals and initiatives. Positive attitude. Less absenteeism. Better home life.
This will benefit the company in an array of factors including, but not limited to:
- Higher retention and lower turnover
- Increase brand loyalty
- Increased productivity and engagement of employees
- Increased sales and profitability
- Increased quality and customer service
- Reduced new hire training costs
- Reduced medical expenses
- Reduced spend on recruiters
- Reduced critical errors
- Increased continuity for succession, team and management planning
- Reduced health and safety incidents in the workplace
For more information contact: